05.12.2007

11.10p 05.12.2007

28 Weeks Later

Rave Motion Pictures Polaris 18 (click for online ticket purchase)

Synopsis

Six months have passed since the rage virus has annihilated the British Isles. The U.S. Army declares that the war against infection has been won, and that the reconstruction of the country can begin. As the first wave of refugees return, a family is reunited--but one of them unwittingly carries a terrible secret. The virus is not yet dead, and this time--showing no outward symptoms--it is more dangerous than ever.

4 comments:

  1. Nice post, its a really cool blog that you have here, keep up the good work, I'll be back.

    Regards
    Ionut Puiu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Alessandro and i am the editorial director of LaSpecula.com International news Weekly, a little journal on line that you can find here www.laspecula.com I am writing to you because i am looking for some person can write about movies. If interested contact me writing to laspecula*hotmail.com (it is working for MSn too).I will give more infos there.

    thanks
    take care and have a good day
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scaarry...but I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i gotta say, 28 Weeks Later was bloody BRILLIANT! Scared the crap outta me, and i loved every second of it!

    almost as good as 28 Days Later! and that's saying a lot.

    ReplyDelete