Suggestion for Saturday June 23rd

Well here it is Tuesday June 19th already, my first official post to this blog.....

....and yes I am going to suggest a RADICAL change of events!! Hold on to your tin foil hats , and pull those Depends up tight! I realize that Revlinux may be getting tired of selecting each weeks movie, so I'm jumping in with both feet, and suggesting that this week's viewing take place at...

EASTON


I know, I know, its HUGE. But I really see no other alternative if we are to partake of the gaming pleasures commonly known as GameWorks! I am not sure if I will even be able to pull myself away long enough to see a movie. I am going to get my video groove on, and have some virtual destruction the likes of which the world has never seen, so come crash some cars, blow up tanks, ski some rendered slopes, whatever floats your boat! Oh yea, did I mention they have a full bar too??

./Lunchbox

1 comment: